Thursday 28 February 2013

Blog Love

One of the things I love most about social networking and my blog obsession, is the sense of community you get with people you may never actually meet.

Whilst I wouldn't what to pigeon-hole myself as someone who exists primarily in a virtual world - SIMS to me is a computer programme I take the register on, not something to build an imaginary family with - since becoming a 'blogger', I feel that my social circle has expanded. I see a lot of people's homes/families/pets/dinners and get opinions on all sorts of things from politics to potty training.

It was lovely this evening therefore to receive a tweet from Charlotte to let me know I feature on her blog today. She's also been displaying a handy link to FOTD on her aptly titled: 'I'm Only Saying What You're Thinking' site.

I am thrilled to appear on such a well-established and brilliant blog: check it out. Such blogging philanthropy seems to be par for the course in this little corner of the virtual world. Plus, I now feel a teeny bit like a celebrity, and I like it.

Thanks, Charlotte, for spreading the blog love!

2 comments:

  1. I read Charlotte's post (I think she's tops too) and then headed straight over for a good butchers aroundyour lovely blog. I'm now happy to be following along!

    I couldn't agree more with this post! I love reading a good blog, nodding along and thinking "Yeah!" Since starting my own little blog I've felt like my world has got a little bigger and it pleases me immensely.

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by and leaving such a kind comment, Kate, and huge apologies for such a tardy reply. The blogging community is pretty special. I'll be heading over to your blog too to broaden my social circle!

    ReplyDelete